Call for submissions
— Info — 1 min read
It is our great pleasure to be calling for participants for the music demixing workshop that will take place online and in Milan on November 4th, afternoon. The SDX23 workshop is a satellite event at ISMIR 2023 and is the official academic follow-up of the Sound Demixing Challenge 2023. It will feature invited talks as well as discussions on the topic of music and movie sound processing.
Free registration is required for virtual and on-site attendance. Note that we only have limited seats in Person if you plan to come to Milan.
The submission system is now open at the following link: https://github.com/sdx-workshop/sdx-submissions
- Deadline for submission: 15th October 2023
- Notification of acceptance: 20th October 2023
- Deadline for camera-ready version: 27th October 2023
We welcome everyone to submit an abstract to present your work at the workshop. We specifically encourage participants of the challenge to submit.
Relevant topics for submissions include:
- music and movie demixing / source separation
- representation learning for musical instruments and mixtures
- generative models for music and movie sound
- applications of music demixing and filtering
- self-supervised music and movie processing
- deep neural networks for very long waveforms
- machine learning with applications on music stems and mixture signals
For the workshop, we review publicly via github and the technical programme will directly and publicly interact with the authors. Stay tuned for this to learn more once the submissions are closed!
Looking forward to hearing from you,
on behalf of the SDX organization committee